How to protect your skin from Sun during hot summer days
Hi friends, the summer is approaching now and it will be at its peak within a month or two. We need to concentrate more on the most important part of the body that is skin. Dermatologist says that prolonged exposure to sun can cause brown spots, red spots, skin dryness, wrinkles and the most worst is skin cancer. Skin Cancer is caused by the ultraviolet rays produced by the sun, it penetrates deep into the skin and damage cells. Sunburn is very dangerous for people at any stage of life but it is most risky for younger ones and children.
Below are the few ways by which we can protect our skin during summer:
- Sunscreen cream- Apply good quality sunscreen cream and it should always be applied before 30 minutes of stepping out. The cream should be a combination of sunscreen and moisturizer. Most of the sunscreens cream with an SPF of 15 would work well and would give protection against ultraviolet rays.
- Proper hydration – Drink plenty of water and remain hydrated most of the times in summer, since during summer skin looses most of the moisture, therefore water is very essential.
- Sleep Well- Never over exhaust and sleep properly for 7-8 hours a day.
- Face wash- Use good quality face wash twice a day that is morning and in the evening.
- Lip Balm- Apply Lip Balm regularly for beautiful and soft lips.
- Limit yourself from going outside- Avoid yourself from going outside in the sun at peak time that is 10 A.M to 3 P. M since this is the period when the sun rays are hottest and can cause maximum damage to your skin.
- Maintain proper diet- Eat lot of fruits and vegetables during summer and green tea is also a good option for heath during this season.
By Abhishek JalanBlogger at http://dadishopping.blogspot.in/